Important Dates for Fall 2018 – Spring 2019
- July 31st – Open House & Stage Left at IHB studio from 5pm-7pm
- August 20th – Classes Resume for 2018-2019 season
- September 3rd – Labor Day Holiday, Studio Closed
- October 8th – 12th – Bring A Friend To Dance Week
- October 25th – 31st – Students are allowed to wear a Halloween costume to their dance class. The costume must be danceable and not shed. NO gory costumes, blood, demons, etc..
- November 5th – 9th – Recital costume measurements at both studios. Please be sure you child attends class.
- November 21st – 25th – Thanksgiving Break, Studio Closed
- December 3rd – 7th – Observation week at both studios. Parents, grandparents and siblings are welcome.
- December 5th – Stage Left Dancewear Exchange held at DAC IHB from 4pm-6:30pm.
- December 23rd – January 12th – Winter Break, Studio Closed
- March 17th – 23rd – Spring Break, Studio Closed
- May 1st – Recital tickets go on sale through the Henegar Center’s box office.
- May 18th – TENTATIVE Recital run thru for all classes at DAC’s IHB studio
- May 27th – DAC OPEN for Memorial Day. This is the last monday class before the recital.
- May 31st – TENTATIVE 2019 Recital Dress Rehearsal at the Henegar Center for the Arts MANDATORY for all dancers participating in the recital
- June 1st – TENTATIVE 2019 Recital at the Henegar Center for the Arts at 6pm
Please note that in case of a Hurricane or other natural disasters, we will operate classes in accordance with the public School Board.