Important Dates for Fall 2020 – Spring 2021
- September 17th – Classes start for the 2020/2021 season
- October 26th – 30th – Students are allowed to wear a Halloween costume to their dance class. The costume must be danceable and not shed. NO gory costumes, blood, demons, etc..
- November 9th – 13th – Recital costume measurements at both studios. Please be sure you child attends class.
- November 25th – 29th – Thanksgiving Break, Studio Closed
- December 7th – 11th – Observation week at both studios. Parents, grandparents and siblings are welcome. Tentative based of COVID-19 Status
- December 18th – January 9th – Winter Break, Studio Closed
Please note that in case of a Hurricane or other natural disasters, we will operate classes in accordance with the public School Board.