Important Dates for Fall 2017 – Spring 2018
- August 1st – Open House & Stage Left at IHB studio from 5pm-7pm
- August 21st – Classes Resume for 2017-2018 season
- September 4th – Labor Day Holiday, Studio Closed
- October 25th -31st – Students are allowed to wear a Halloween costume to their dance class. The costume must be danceable and not shed. NO gory costumes, blood, demons, etc..
- November 6th – 10th – Recital costume measurements at both studios. Please be sure you child attends class.
- November 22nd – 26th – Thanksgiving Break, Studio Closed
- December 4th – 8th – Observation week at both studios. Parents, grandparents and siblings are welcome.
- December 6th – Stage Left Dancewear Exchange held at DAC IHB from 4pm-6:30pm.
- December 17th – January 7th – Winter Break, Studio Closed
- January 26th – Hear Me Dance project will be presented at the Heritage Isle Clubhouse Theater at 7pm. Tickets are available at the door.
- April 2nd – 6th – Spring Break, Studio Closed
- May 1st – Recital tickets go on sale through the Henegar Center’s box office.
- May 19th – Recital run thru for all classes at DAC’s IHB studio
- May 19th – Last day to submit recital flower and video orders
- May 28th – DAC OPEN for Memorial Day. This is the last monday class before the recital.
- June 1st – 2018 Recital Dress Rehearsal at the Henegar Center for the Arts MANDATORY for all dancers participating in the recital
- June 2nd – 2018 Recital at the Henegar Center for the Arts at 6pm
Please note that in case of a Hurricane or other natural disasters, we will operate classes in accordance with the public School Board.