Important Dates for Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
- July 30th – Open House & Stage Left at IHB studio from 5pm-7pm
- August 19th – Classes Resume for 2019-2020 season
- September 2nd – Labor Day Holiday, Studio Closed
- October 7th – 11th – Bring A Friend To Dance Week
- October 28th – 31st – Students are allowed to wear a Halloween costume to their dance class. The costume must be danceable and not shed. NO gory costumes, blood, demons, etc..
- November 11th – 15th – Recital costume measurements at both studios. Please be sure you child attends class.
- November 27st – 30th – Thanksgiving Break, Studio Closed
- December 2nd – 6th – Observation week at both studios. Parents, grandparents and siblings are welcome.
- December 4th – Stage Left Dancewear Exchange held at DAC IHB from 4pm-6:30pm.
- December 23rd – January 12th – Winter Break, Studio Closed
- March 16th – 20th – Spring Break, Studio Closed
- May 10th – Recital tickets go on sale through on online ticketing site.
- May 16th – Recital run thru for all classes at DAC’s IHB studio
- May 25th – DAC OPEN for Memorial Day. This is the last monday class before the recital.
- May 29th – 2020 Recita Dress Rehearsal at the Holy Trinity’s Performing Arts Center located at the upper school campus off Pineda Rd. MANDATORY for all dancers participating in the recital.
- May 30th – 2020 Recital at the Holy Trinity’s Performing Arts Center located at the upper school campus off Pineda Rd. at 5pm
Please note that in case of a Hurricane or other natural disasters, we will operate classes in accordance with the public School Board.