DAC’s COVID-19 Response
As we move forward through COVID-19, Dance Arts Centre continues to stay dedicated to creating a safe, nurturing learning environment for your child’s dance education. During the fall 2020 DAC is offering 3 types of learning to help accommodate various family needs: in-person after school classes, morning classes and ZOOM/virtual only classes. Students who participate in in-person classes will have temperatures taken at the entry, all lobbies will be temporarily closed to guests, sanitize before and after class, limited class capacity, UV light systems in the studio space and cleaning common surfaces between classes. Your students, staff and community’s safety will ALWAYS come first.
2021 Recital “Transitions” – June 12th, 2020
DAC will present “Transitions” on June 12th at 3:30pm and 5pm at Holy Trinity’s Performing Arts Center. Due to COVID, ticket sales will be limited. Did you misplace a copy of the recital packet? The packet includes information regarding flower, ad and video sales as well as other important date and show information. Click Here for a copy of the 2021 recital packet.
DAC Refer a Friend Program
Have you loved your experience with DAC? Now you can share your experience, encourage friends to enroll and receive free lessons! Here is how it works:
· A currently enrolled student invites a friend to register for the 2020/2021 dance year
· The new student must mark the previous student/parent name down under the “How did you hear about us” section on the online registration form. Unfortunately, we cannot credit late referrals.
· The current student will receive one free dance class for one month per new student they refer
· The current student’s account will be credited for the following month. Ex. The new student starts in September the current student will receive credit towards October’s tuition.
· There is no limit on how many new students you can refer! If you invite 10 new students and they all register, you will receive 10 months of 1 dance class for free!!!
*Rules subject to change without notice and referral program may be cancelled at anytime
Financial Hardship Scholarships
Do you know someone interested in dance lessons, but is struggling financially? DAC is now accepting Financial Hardship Scholarship applications through August 1st. Click Here for a copy. For questions regarding the scholarship program, email sarah@DanceAC.org.
DAC’s Mission Video
Shop Amazon Smile
Click here to shop Amazon Smile and your order will support DAC’s mission. Click on the link provided, select DAC as your charity of choice and Amazon will give back a portion of your purchase to DAC! It doesn’t cost the buyer anymore money and DAC reaps the benefit! Thank you so much to all of our loyal supporters.
DAC on Facebook
Want to stay connected to DAC events and happenings? “LIKE” us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/DACBrevard today!
Tropical Storms/Hurricanes/Natural Disasters
We are all hoping, praying and crossing our fingers for a smooth Hurricane season. However, in case a major storm presents itself, DAC runs off the public school schedule. If public schools are open during a storm, DAC will remain open and the reverse applies. Classes cancelled due to a storm will be rescheduled with a makeup date.
- Click here to view merchandise website