The 2018/2019 Season Has Started
It is not too late to join our dance family for the 2018/2019 season. Some classes are at capacity, so please email sarah@DanceAC.org for availability.
Fall 2018 Newsletter
The fall 2018 newsletter is now available. Misplaced your copy, click here for a copy.
Outreach Dance Program
Through the generous support of local residents and the Community Foundation for Brevard the DAC outreach program, Brevard Dances, is now fully funded through May 2019. DAC, the outreach centers and dancers cannot express in words our gratitude for your support and for believing in this program. Youth at the Boys and Girls Club Temple Terrace branch, Boys and Girls Club Cocoa branch, Club Esteem, DOCK and Lipscomb Community Center will now receive FREE dances classes thanks to these giving supporters!!!
DAC Refer a Friend Program
Have you loved your experience with DAC? Now you can share your experience, encourage friends to enroll and receive free lessons! Here is how it works:
· A currently enrolled student invites a friend to register for the 2018/2019 dance year
· The new student must mark the previous student/parent name down under the “How did you hear about us” section on the online registration form. Unfortunately, we cannot credit late referrals.
· The current student will receive one free dance class for one month per new student they refer
· The current student’s account will be credited for the following month. Ex. The new student starts in August the current student will receive credit towards September’s tuition.
· There is no limit on how many new students you can refer! If you invite 10 new students and they all register, you will receive 10 months of 1 dance class for free!!!
*Rules subject to change without notice and referral program may be cancelled at anytime
Financial Hardship Scholarships
Do you know someone interested in dance lessons, but is struggling financially? DAC is now accepting Financial Hardship Scholarship applications through August 1st. Click Here for a copy. For questions regarding the scholarship program, email sarah@DanceAC.org.
DAC’s Promotional Video
Click here to learn more about DAC and how we impact our community!
Shop Amazon Smile
Click here to shop Amazon Smile and your order will support DAC’s mission. Click on the link provided, select DAC as your charity of choice and Amazon will give back a portion of your purchase to DAC! It doesn’t cost the buyer anymore money and DAC reaps the benefit! Thank you so much to all of our loyal supporters.
DAC is looking for financial donors to sponsor Brevard Dances! The program is designed to promote dance accessibility to youth living in low-income areas of Brevard County, FL. For more information email Sarah Balda at sarah [at] DanceAC.org
DAC on Facebook
Want to stay connected to DAC events and happenings? “LIKE” us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/DACBrevard today!
Tropical Storms/Hurricanes/Natural Disasters
We are all hoping, praying and crossing our fingers for a smooth Hurricane season. However, in case a major storm presents itself, DAC runs off the public school schedule. If public schools are open during a storm, DAC will remain open and the reverse applies. Classes cancelled due to a storm will be rescheduled with a makeup date.
- Click here to view merchandise website