LUMP SUM PAYMENT
- Pay all ten months in August and receive a 5% discount on tuition (only). Lump sum payments will only be accepted as cash or check, no online credit card payments will be accepted. If the student is unable to complete the entire ten months, a prorated portion of the payment may be reimbursed. The lump sum discount only applies to students starting in August. A $45 reimbursement fee will apply to all accounts needing a refund. Email sarah@DanceAC.org for a lump sum amount prior to making a payment.
- Tuition will be due by the 1st of each month, payments received after the 10th will be charge a $15 late fee.
The first payment must include 1st month’s tuition and a $20 non-refundable recital fee*. There will be a total of 10
monthly payments throughout the dance year (August-May).
Tuition is due by the 1st of each month. Payments submitted on the 11th or after need to include a $15 late charge. Late fees will be strictly enforced and should be included on all late payment checks.Late payments that exclude the late fee charge will have the fee applied to their account and will be billed.
Family discount available (this applies only to immediate family). 1st student is charged the full price; each additional child will receive 40% off on their tuition. Ex. 1st student 1 hr, $50 monthly, 2nd student, 1hr, $30 monthly, 3rd student, 1hr, $30 monthly.
- Tuition is expected regardless of the student’s attendance level. Payment is required to continue to reservethe students spot in his/her class(es). Students are encouraged to make-up any missed classes(es).
- All payments need to be made out to Dance Arts Centre and mailed to the studios P.O. Box or submitted online via PayPal.
- Tuition does not include recital or costume fees.
- The $20 non-refundable recital fee will be applied towards the student’s costume payment for the recital held in June. NO recital fee for Tiny Tots.
- Tuition is based on the academic year. There will not be a discount for holidays or breaks.